Re: [BKARTS] Best gold leaf supplier?

Try Art Essentials in New York. A few years ago I got two boxes of German and Italian 23K gold for $700.
http://www.artessentialsofnewyork.com/index.html

Deanna Jay Chu Nim

On Sep 6, 2007, at 4:41 PM, Elizabeth Stegenga wrote:

I am really missing Swift. However, I need to find a new gold leaf source.
Who is the best out there now? I would prefer to pay less than 20.00 a book
if buying in bulk.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Beth Stegenga