[BKARTS] Book Exchange

Hi:

I want to recommend a very useful book resource, were you can trade
books you don't need or simply you want to give away, and request
books you want in exchange. I been using this site and i think it
could be interesting for those avid readers with low budget (like me).

http://www.bookmooch.com

Hope you enjoy it!

--
Carlos Narváez