[BKARTS] my deepest

	My profound apologies to the members of the book_arts discussion group.
 I sent by mistake a highly political letter, intended for another
group, to the book_arts list.
	I certainly agree that it is necessary to keep the discussion of our
mutual craft free from political rancor.
	Please forget it, discard it, and accept my apologies.
--
I am an old man and have known many troubles, but most of them never happened.
---- Mark Twain