Re: [BKARTS] my deepest

J. J. Foncannon wrote:
My profound apologies to the members of the book_arts discussion group.
I sent by mistake a highly political letter, intended for another
group, to the book_arts list.
I certainly agree that it is necessary to keep the discussion of our
mutual craft free from political rancor.
Please forget it, discard it, and accept my apologies.
I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks for sending it out.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/