Re: [BKARTS] Attention GBW members

Chris -- Betty tells me we did get our renewal in under the wire.  She has an email to that effect.

Let me know if there is some kind of screw-up! ------- Sid Huttner

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L on behalf of Cris C Takacs
Sent: Sun 9/9/2007 2:41 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Attention GBW members

Forgive the cross-posting, but I know you are out there:

The deadine has passed for the 2007-8 GBW Membership Directory, but I am still accepting membership renewals. I have a list of all who have contacted me and they will be included in the directory. Let me know if your form is "in the mail".
Thanks for being members of GBW. There is still time to sign up for our Standards of Excellence Seminar in Dallas. Details can be found on the GBW website. AND for the first time, you do not have to be a member of GBW to attend Standards.

Cris Clair Takacs
Membership, GBW
112 Park Avenue, Chardon OH 44024
membership@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx