[BKARTS] Epson Printer Problem

Help! My Epson Stylus R800 is hemorrhaging cyan ink! It's always leaned toward cyan when I've printed, but I've managed the problem by minusing cyan when I printed. Now it's even printing cyan when I change from "color" to "black." Yikes.

I've done the nozzle check, cleaned the print heads, only used Epson cartridges, yet the problem has worsened. Epson is no help, just reminding me to do everything I just mentioned. Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know of an Epson service shop in the SF Bay Area?

Ever hopeful,
Ginnie Mickelson