Re: [BKARTS] Gluing large sheets to board

Andie:

Try a smooth sponge paint roller.

It's fairly inexpensive (<$10) at hardware stores. Look for
smaller set(s) of handles & rollers on peg boards, not in
boxes (intended for wall painting, not trimming).

Pour some of your adhesive on a glass plate and roll it
smooth and thin with the roller. Then roll your paper.
It takes only a very thin coat to do the job. Of course, do
some testing with scraps.

PVA-methyl cellulose will help retard setting, but experience
may allow you to do straight PVA if desired.

You may store the plastic roller(s) in water (a smallish plastic
bottle should do) between uses after washing / wiping
residual adhesive out.

Like me, I think you may even come to prefer rollers over
brushes many types and other sizes of paper & board.

Alan Shalette