Re: [BKARTS] Gluing large sheets to board

When gluing two tissue paper weight papers together, I use plate glass.   Use
a brayer to roll the glue over the entire plate of glass. Lay the paper on
the glass to pick up the glue.   Gently peel the paper off and lay it on the
other piece of tissue weight paper.   Voila!   I imagine it would work with book
 board as well.

 See what's new at
http://www.aol.com