[BKARTS] This Friday - Opening at Landmarks Contemporary Projects (Philadelphia)

Hi All,
If you're looking for something to do this Friday night, stop by the Powel House Museum for the Landmarks Contemporary Projects for our opening of "Rules of Civility" by Virginia Maksymowicz. This installation will feature cast books, objects, and sound.

The opening reception is free and open to the public - so bring your friends! Enjoy our free food and drink.  We are located at 244 South 3rd Street, Philadelphia, 19106. The reception will run from 5-8 PM.

Hope to see some of you there! For more information, please visit our website, www.philalandmarks.org

Member Artist of www.inliquid.com