Re: [BKARTS] Lark books

On 9/12/07 12:00 AM, "BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system"
<LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Date:    Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:11:40 -0400
> From:    Robbin Ami Silverberg <dobbinmill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Lark Books
>
> On 9/2/07 12:00 AM, "BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system"
> <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> Date:    Sat, 1 Sep 2007 12:58:37 -0400
>> From:    alice Simpson <alicesimpson@xxxxxxx>
>> Subject: LARK BOOK
>>
>> Hi Mary Lee,
>> I wondered the same question, as I submitted slides more than a year ago, and
>> was told at some point, that it was being put off for several months. Have
>> never received my slides back or been notified if my works would be included.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Alice Simpson
>> www.alicesimpson.com
>

> I received an

Alice:
So sorry for my incomplete message:  what I wrote (& didn't transmit):

I received an email from one of the Lark Books editors in July forms for
permission to reproduce one of my books...one that I actually never sent
them.  In any case the book comes out in Spring 2008, and of my memory
stands correct, my understanding was they are not returning slides.

- Robbin Ami Silverberg
Dobbin Books