Re: [BKARTS] Gluing large sheets to board

I think that's a wonderful use for my set of linoleum block rollers - rolling out the glue! And you're almost guaranteed a nice even coat with very little waste that way! Is it suggested to thin the glue a bit so it spreads easier, or use methylcellulose? I'm thinking about how the ink can sometimes pill up even when using a very good roller. Does the glue do the same thing? I suppose I just have to try it in different formulations and see... Can you use plexiglass instead of glass or is glass really the best? I know plexi scratches if you use a scraper to get the excess ink or whatever off...

KG