[BKARTS] Philadelphia Center for the Book Members and Friends Meeting

        Philadelphia Center  for the Book
 Members & Friends Meeting
 Tuesday, September 25th
 5:30 ? 7:30 PM
 The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
  219 South Sixth Street  (east side of Washington Square ) We are delighted to have our meeting at the Athenaeum, a handsomely restored National Historic Landmark building near Independence Hall, furnished with American fine and decorative arts from the first half of the nineteenth century. The Athenaeum was founded in 1814 to collect materials "connected with the history and antiquities of  America , and the useful arts, and generally to disseminate useful knowledge" for public benefit. In addition to historic artifacts, the Athenaeum has an extensive library.
 The meeting will begin promptly at 5:30 with a tour of the building, followed by a visit to the vault to see the renown collection of architectural drawings. We will end in the library with a viewing of beautiful bindings and illustrated books. Light refreshments will be served.
 All are welcome to attend. For more information about the Athenaeum go to: www.philaathenaeum.org

Member Artist of www.inliquid.com

Building a website is a piece of cake.