[BKARTS] Books for sale

Dear Friends

I have some books abut writing that I am looking for a new home for. They are available for $5.00 which includes postage.

Ancient Writing and Its Influence, B.L. Ullman, paperback, Medieval Academy Reprints, originally published 1932

The Reign of the Manuscript, Perry Wayland Sinks, 1917, hardcover

Five Hundred Years of Printing, S.H. Steinberg, Pelican paperback

The Colonial Printer, Lawrence C. Wroth, Dover paperback reprint of 1931 book

Forgotten Scripts: Their Ongoing Discovery and Decipherment, Cyrus H. Gordon, hardcover, 1968

The Ancient Near East: An Anthology of Texts and Pictures, James B. Pritchard, ed., paperback

The Hebrew Renaissance, exhibition catalog from the Newberry Library in Chicago, 1997

Also Bound and Lettered 6: Volume 1 for $4.00.

If you are interested, please respond to me personally.

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.makingbooks.com