Re: [BKARTS] Handwriting Script Font

Since you asked, I can say we offer a few handwriting fonts based on the handwriting of famous artists
such as
http://www.p22.com/products/cezannepro.html
http://www.p22.com/products/hopper.html
http://www.p22.com/products/davinci.html
http://www.p22.com/products/declaration.html
and quite a few others
they all can be tested online at
http://www.p22.com/typecaster/master/caster.html
regards
Richard

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:15:53 -0700
 Robert E Blesse <blesse@xxxxxxx> wrote:
For a book I'm designing, I'm looking for a good handwriting script font. I believe someone on this listserv posted a link to one within the past few months, but I'm unable to locate it. If anyone can provide me with a link to that particular site or any others that might have this type of font, I'd be most appreciative.

Many thanks -- Bob Blesse

Robert E. Blesse
Director, The Black Rock Press
Department of Art, School of the Arts