Re: [BKARTS] Handwriting Script Font

For a book I'm designing, I'm looking for a good handwriting script font. I believe someone on this listserv posted a link to one within the past few months, but I'm unable to locate it. If anyone can provide me with a link to that particular site or any others that might have this type of font, I'd be most appreciative.

Bob, that might have been me: you can check out the work of Alejandro Paul at http://www.sudtipos.com/home (his scripts are amazing!) or look at any of the bigger font sites, such as http://www.myfonts.com or http://www.fonts.com/ and search for script fonts.

Typophile (http://www.typophile.com) is also a good place to poke around.

Cheers
Linda (an unrepentant typoholic)

--
Linda M. Cunningham      | Artists' Books and Fibre Studio
http://lasquetipress.blogspot.com