Re: [BKARTS] Handwriting Script Font

I don't know what you mean by "handwriting font," but Marydale is an nice font that looks rather like handwriting, as is Ex Ponto.

Sally

On Sep 16, 2007, at 8:33 PM, Linda M. Cunningham wrote:

For a book I'm designing, I'm looking for a good handwriting script font. I believe someone on this listserv posted a link to one within the past few months, but I'm unable to locate it. If anyone can provide me with a link to that particular site or any others that might have this type of font, I'd be most appreciative.