[BKARTS] FS Duluth Bags and other Goods on Sale

Hi All;  Some of you have previously purchased Duluth Bags from me through Bibliotique.  I've decided to upgrade to an e-commerce site to sell the bags as well as adding some other merchandise (non-book related).

The Duluth Pack Bags are outstanding--and great for "book" people.  All leather and canvas, American made and top quality with a life time warranty.

If you see something you like I'm pleased to offer 10% off on the bags (or anything else on the site).

The url to use  to take a look is:  store.bibliotique.net

The discount coupon is:  bib-friends

Thanks and I hope you find something of interest.

David

      David Friedman
  www.bibliotique.net
    Proud member of  www.IOBA.org
Interested in P/T or F/T business opportunities??
Visit:  www.yourfamilyfirst.com/bibliotique