[BKARTS] Special offer on classes at Pyramid Atlantic in Silver Spring MD for Book_Arts-L readers

We have some great book arts classes coming up at Pyramid Atlantic in Silver
Spring, MD, and we?d love to include you! As an incentive for you to
register early, we would like to offer readers of the Book Arts list a
discount of $15 if you register by October 1st. Just mention the Book Arts
list when you call to register or write BOOK_ARTS-L on your registration
form to receive the discount AS LONG AS YOU REGISTER BY OCTOBER 1ST. We are
in the process of renovating our galleries, and we have a fantastic paper
show opening October 1st that you will be able to check out when you come to
a class.

Upcoming Book Arts classes include:

Asian Sampler on September 23 (all day)
	Asian style papermaking, marbling, and binding

Paper Intensive Series with Jake Benson (4 Tuesday nights from 6:30-9:30).
Register for one or all 4.
	10/2	Non-adhesive paper manipulation
		Folding, scoring, tearing, embossing
	10/9	Non-adhesive paper manipulation
		Paper cutting and punching
	10/16	Introduction to Adhesives
		Materials and Recipes
	10/23	Introduction to Adhesives
		Using and Applications

Pop-Ups with Carol Barton on October 20 & 21 (all day)

Digital Media for the Artist Book with Tate Shaw on October 20 & 21 (all
day)

Jacob's Ladders, Magic Wallets, & the Magic Box with Emily Martin on October
27 & 28 (all day)

Basic Book Binding with Linda Rollins on November 6, 13, and 20
(6:30-9:30pm)

We have additional classes in papermaking, printmaking, book arts, and
collage. To see the full schedule and all the details, go to:
http://www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org/studio/bookmaking.htm.

You can download a registration form at:
http://www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org/pdfs/registration.pdf

We look forward to seeing you here at Pyramid Atlantic!

Beth Ann

Beth Ann Kyle
Office Manager & Publicity Coordinator
Pyramid Atlantic Art Center
8230 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
(301) 608-9101, x101
www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org

Pyramid Atlantic Art Center is a contemporary visual arts center and gallery
dedicated to the creation, exhibition and appreciation of paper, prints and
book arts.
Pyramid Atlantic contributes a unique blend of cultural exchange and
educational programs to the Washington DC metropolitan area. We offer
programs for young and established artists that provide them opportunities
to create innovative new work and give them a forum to speak about their
work. Through our programs, the public has access to appreciate art,
participate in cross-cultural dialogue and engage in exploring their own
potential for individual creativity.