[BKARTS] GBW Open House, So. Calif. Chapter

The Guild of Book Workers, Southern California Chapter, is holding an Open House on Saturday, September 22, 2007. We are interested in welcoming new and current members and especially prospective members of the chapter. Please come and meet with our convivial group.
The Open House will be held at Kitty Maryatt's studio in Playa Vista, California, at 7:00 p.m. It is a pot luck dinner with a short presentation afterwards on mounting paper, fabric or leather to paper or Tyvek liners for strength or stability. This is a small preview of the Foundations Session she will be giving at the GBW Standards Conference in Dallas in October.
If you are interested in attending, please make a reservation to twohandspress@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or call (310) 439-2135.
The address of the studio is 5350 Playa Vista Drive #12, Playa Vista, CA 90094. Detailed directions will be sent with a confirmation of your reservation.
Warmly,
Kitty Maryatt