[BKARTS] Bixler, Hopkins, and Wong

Dear Folks

You may be interested in podcast interviews I just put up with typefounders Rich Hopkins and Michael Bixler, and the papermaker Paul Wong.
.
You can listen to them in 2 different ways.

They can be found by clicking on the Podcast icon on our website and downloaded and listened to on your computer.

http://www.bookarts.ua.edu

and the interviews can be found by going to the iTunes Store on your computer, and searching for BOOK ARTISTS AND POETS. Once you're there you can subscribe for free and listen to them on your computer or on an iPod if you have one synced up to your computer.

Steve Miller, The University of Alabama, MFA in the Book Arts Program