[BKARTS] recipe for laponite RD

Hello all,

I am looking for a recipe for Laponite RD to use for spine cleaning.  I
bought the powder form from Talas, but there are no directions on the
jar.  I called Talas and they told me that they didn't have any
directions for use, but if I found some to please let them know so they
can post to their site!

I also checked the archives but couldn't find anything.  I know I can
use methyl cell for this, but this works better.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Christine Ameduri, Assistant Archivist

Musselman Library, Special Collections

Gettysburg College