[BKARTS] Help Wanted in Dallas Area

Hi,

I've got a project I'm thinking about doing (assuming budget, etc works) and
if there is anyone in the Dallas area interested please let me know.

Here is an outline of what I'd like to have done.

I have a soft cover perfect bound book that I would like to have rebound as
a hard cover book.

I have a pdf book that I would like to have bound so it creates a set with
the 1st book.

(the 2 books are formated to different sizes)

I'd like to have a case designed to hold the two books.

I think this could be a fun project since it's related to magic and
magicians.

Of course, I don't know if this is the right place to find this type of help
or if you have any suggestions of people or companies for me to contact in
the Dallas area.

Thanks,

Mark Jensen