[BKARTS] sugar paper

or is it sugarpaper...

Anyway, is it a material known in the USA? If not, how would one describe it to an international readership?

I'm making a web page for my so-called bookbinding business (it would bore most people on this list to tears, but I'm selling something pretty basic because it's all I can do!). I have sugarpaper and I can bind it up in books for children but, if I'm communicating with Americans, they need to know what I'm talking about. (I don't see why anyone should buy such a book transatlantic, but I'd hate to lose sales just because I wasn't understood.)

Best wishes Christine

Christine Headley
Listowner, Virtual Book Group - October choice - An Ice Cream War by William Boyd
Butterrow, Stroud, Glos