Re: [BKARTS] suede-like

Try Laval, I think it's called. You can find it at Talas:
http://www.talasonline.com/
Ecological Fibers might have something for you as well. Best to give them a call.
http://www.ecofibers.com/home.html
Vernon Wiering

On Sep 25, 2007, at 6:41 AM, Alice Vaughan wrote:

I am looking for a suede-like box liner in a charcol color.  It is not
for a fine binding, and I will be needing quite a lot.  Any
suggestions?

--
Alice Vaughan

Wiering Books
1553 Orville Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49507 USA
616/248-5434

Period bookbinding and restoration, by hand.

Visit
http://www.wieringbooks.com