Re: [BKARTS] suede-like

There's also a type of paper with a suede finish. It's called Suedetone. I
know that Columbia Finishing Mills in Ontario, Canada
www.columbiafinishingmills.com carries it in larger quantities. I did a
quick Internet search for Suedetone, and a company in the US called Flock
Tex http://www.flocktex.com also makes it.

Barbara

--
Barbara Simler