Re: [BKARTS] suede-like

Alice Vaughan wrote:
I am looking for a suede-like box liner in a charcol color.  It is not
for a fine binding, and I will be needing quite a lot.  Any
suggestions?

No one has mentioned this yet, but what about Ultrasuede? I was in a Jo-Anns yesterday and they had quite a bit of it (not real Ultrasuede, actually, but a knock-off)

There were a variety of colors and it came in both garment
and "home dec" weight. I didn't note the price, but they are
having a sale. Check their website or call your local store
as not all stores carry the same fabrics.

-- Susan Fatemi

sjfatemi@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://nisee.berkeley.edu