[BKARTS] Fun, fabulous book arts supply sale this Saturday

I've spent the summer cleaning out my studio and you can profit from my work! If you teach classes or just want to add to your own stash without spending a lot, there is, as they say, quality stuff here. Please stop by this Saturday (September 29) from 8 am- 11 am for many, many amazing deals for your book arts studio. I'd love to see you.
Visit my blog for photos: http://riverlark.blogspot.com

Huge Paper & Textile Arts Sale
full sheets of decorative paper
postage stamps
vintage rubber stamps
ribbon scrapbags
beautiful bags of buttons
bountiful beads
fabric
craft storage boxes
 Everything is $5 and under!

 Saturday, September 29, 2007 8-11 am ONLY
 3820 45th Avenue S/ Alley-garage
Minneapolis