Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 26 Sep 2007 to 27 Sep 2007 (#2007-148)

Two sided printing on any printer can be frustrating. But there is an
easy manual workaround.

1. Print out both sides of the sheet as is correct per your Quark document.
2. Hold the sheet up to the light and measure how far off your 2nd
side printing appears to be. Let's say that your 2nd side is printing
everything 1/8 of an inch to the left of where it really should be.
3. Go into Quark and move everything on the second page over 1/8 of an inch.
4. Print again and you should be aligned just right.

One warning. One day my printer will be 1/8 of an inch off. The next
day it might be 1/16 of an inch off. Not sure why. But it drives me
nuts. I generally need to manually adjust each document whether I am
printing on my C86 or on my R2400.

Good luck!

Laura

Laura Russell