[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for October

Book Arts Folks:

The October edition of our ongoing Convivio Book of Days is not posted to our website:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Just click on the Book of Days link once you're there, and you're on your way. And while you're there, in our Book of Days Catalog you'll find many handmade traditional Mexican crafts for Dia de Muertos (Day of the Dead), including colorful papel picado, which may be of particular interest to this list.

Good night and thank you.
John

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com