[BKARTS] Bind-O-Rama 2007 - Catalog to the Guild's 100th Anniversary Exhibition

I am pleased to report the Bind-O-Rama - Catalog to the Guild's 100th Anniversary Exhibition - is now online. 23 entries were received and I was quite pleased to see the variety of bindings. Lots of nice decorated papers and interesting designs. Thank you to all who participated.

While the number of entries was lower than expected based on the number of orders received for the unbound catalog, I am pleased to be able to report that the entire edition (1500 copies, 150 unbound) of the exhibition catalog is now virtually sold out, and that before the close of the exhibition at Dartmouth in 6 weeks. This is an amazing feat in its own right given the challenges faced by those who produce and market exhibition catalogs.

Like all past Bind-O-Ramas, this one will be included in the upcoming issue of the Bonefolder scheduled for publication later this month.

Thank you again and enjoy,

p.

Peter D. Verheyen, Editor/Publisher
<bonefolder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>