[BKARTS] equipment sale

 FULL CIRCLE BINDERY
 Heavy Equipment For Sale

All equipment is at
1937 Hart Road
Lexington, KY 40502
(859) 269-6057

1. 7' Standing Press – $1295.00
2. Vagelli Nipping Press - $7000.00 (and with this am giving a small book press)
3. 60” Jacques Board Shear - $4000.00 (may already be sold)
4. 22 " Guillotine - $300.00
5. 41" x 54" Flat Files metal – $$392.30 (and table top)
6. Dry Mount Press - $852.95
7. Books, journals, catlogues (send me your list?)

All equipment is immaculate and in perfect working order. Please email and I will send a PDF catalog with pictures and full descriptions. I will accept cash or certified check. I will assist with shipping at this end (direct access, no stairs).

Rebecca Shaffer