[BKARTS] sealing book labels

I'm wondering if anyone can give me some advice on how to seal ink on some
labels I'm making for books. The options I have now are Renaissance Wax (or
SC 6000), Krylon acrylic crystal coat, polyurethane (water-based, not
oil-based), and Klucel G.  Does anyone have an opinion on the longevity of
these products? The archival quality of these products?  Or have suggestions
for another archival sealant for book labels.

Thanks,
Sarah Blythe