[BKARTS] Leather Question

Dear Book Arts List-

Although I am not a beginner at bookbinding (15 years), I am a beginner
at binding with leather.  I've seen that the purchase of an entire skin
is expensive- $100+.

Is there a supplier than you could get small pieces of leather for
bookbinding-say enough for a small book (say 8 x 5")?

Many thanks in advance,

Craig Fansler

R. Craig Fansler

Preservation Librarian