Re: [BKARTS] Leather Question

	Try EBAY.  I've purchased countless pieces from them.  Usually their
goatskin pieces are enough to cover 4 books, and sell for about $22.
	They sell everything.  Want snakeskin or eel leather?  No problem.
Deerskin, elkskin, sheep and calf leather too.

--

Censorship is a juggernaut that cannot be fine-tuned

Jet Foncannon
4516 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA     19139