[BKARTS] Temporary binding methods

Hi all,

I have a need for a temporary binding device like that in a desktop
calendar (like this:
http://glossary.ippaper.com/default.asp?req=knowledge/article/219&catite
mid=32).  For this application, I am looking for quick, simple binding
of 3-5 pages each, ideally taking as little time possible start to
finish (an order of seconds, not minutes).

Usage wise, what I'm looking for is much like an automatic stapler (put
in paper, wait a few seconds, pull it out).

The end result would not need to look pretty, just function.

Does anybody know of such a device?