Re: [BKARTS] protective book wrapping

Go to http://library.syr.edu/information/spcollections/conservation/index.html#manuals and click on phase box. This is from our list of conservation lab manuals here at Syracuse University Library. No ties, just a tab to tuck in.

Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

----- Original Message ----- From: "jgodsey" <gods1216@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I am having a 'senior' moment . . .

Somewhere in all my book binding books, I remember seeing simple directions on making a temporary cardboard wrapper for damaged books.
You know the one that is two long strips of cardboard perpendicular to each other, folded and tied with woven tapes.