[BKARTS] This weekend at Oak Knoll

If you collect book art history, fine printing, Vienna in the 1920's, typography, calligraphy, or woodcut, please stop by my table at the Oak Knoll Book Fest this weekend in New Castle, DE. and take a look at a rare, exceptional and pristine example of

Waldeck, Heinrich Suso. Die Legende vom Jäger und Jägerlein. Ten woodcut illustrations by Carry Hauser. Woodcut calligraphy by Robert Haas. Vienna, Officina Vindobonensis, 1926. 14.1 x 529.8 cm. Scroll. Printed by Robeert Haas on the iron hand-press of the O.V. on 8 strips of Japanese paper, tipped together with rice flour paste. Sixty copies printed of which 50 were for sale. This is one of only five copies issued in a walnut cylinder designed by Robert Haas.

[WorldCat shows only one copy of this book, in Frankfurt AM Main, Germany. The citation does not show it as one of the five issued in the walnut cylinder.]

There is a photo at http://minsky.com/images/haas600.jpg

If you will not be at Oak Knoll and are interested in this item, please contact me today.

I will have bound printer's proofs of SLART(TM) that you can read. If you ordered a pre-publication subscription, you should receive your copy in a few weeks. Info is at
http://minsky.com/orderform-subscription-slart.htm

There will be other book art treasures as well. I look forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,

Richard