Re: [BKARTS] ortho-phenylphenol anyone?

	Sometime ago I asked a question about the use of nitrophenol as an
antifungicide.  It was never satisfactorily answered, although there
were many alarmist replies from those with no experience, based on info
in the MSDS.
	Many questions have come up about adhesives, too, that were never
satisfactorily answered.
CONCLUSION:  We need a chemist in this group (preferably, an adhesive
chemist.)
	However, about phenylphenol, I found some useful information at
http://aic.stanford.edu/sg/bpg/annual/v03/bp03-01.html.
	Question: how may we obtain this in reasonable quantitites?

--

Censorship is a juggernaut that cannot be fine-tuned

Jet Foncannon
4516 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA     19139