[BKARTS] Laser printers and OS (

"My current  printer, a Hewlett Packard  laser jet 4 MP, has just died. It
has
been extremely useful in the day to day activity and most important of all is
compatible with my old graphic progams - (photoshop, pagemaker) and runs on
OS 9 Mac platform.
I have done a bit of research and I have not had any luck finding a laser
printer that runs on OS 9.
I would appreciate any help from the community.
Thank you
Maria"