Re: [BKARTS] Laser printers and OS (

	Best to buy a used printer.  Our old EPSON C60, which we run on Mac
9.1, very ancient, gave up the ghost.  We went to a thrift store and
purchased a used EPSON C60 fo $25. It works pefectly. Can't beat a
reliable thrift store for electronic stuff. (SECOND MILE CENTER, 45th
Street, Philadelphia.)

--

Censorship is a juggernaut that cannot be fine-tuned

Jet Foncannon
4516 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA     19139