Re: [BKARTS] Laser printers and OS (

Several EPSON C60s on eBay as I write.

. . .

Ray Nichols
Wallflowers Press

. . .

http://wallflowerspress.com

On Oct 5, 2007, at 10:38 PM, J. J. Foncannon wrote:

	Best to buy a used printer.  Our old EPSON C60, which we run on Mac
9.1, very ancient, gave up the ghost.  We went to a thrift store and
purchased a used EPSON C60 fo $25. It works pefectly. Can't beat a
reliable thrift store for electronic stuff. (SECOND MILE CENTER, 45th
Street, Philadelphia.)

"by way of \"Peter D. Verheyen\" " wrote:

"My current printer, a Hewlett Packard laser jet 4 MP, has just died. It
has
been extremely useful in the day to day activity and most important of all is
compatible with my old graphic progams - (photoshop, pagemaker) and runs on
OS 9 Mac platform.
I have done a bit of research and I have not had any luck finding a laser
printer that runs on OS 9.
I would appreciate any help from the community.
Thank you
Maria"

  See what's new at
http://www.aol.com

Censorship is a juggernaut that cannot be fine-tuned

Jet Foncannon
4516 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA     19139