Re: [BKARTS] Laser printers and OS (

I love my HP4MP. Are you sure it can't be repaired? I had a huge mirror fall on mine while I was cleaning and I sent it back to HP several years ago and they repaired it for $300 (far less at the time than a replacement) and it's been running great ever since. I've had it at least ten years now. It's a workhorse, even with its infinitesimal memory chip. I wish I could upgrade that!

KG