[BKARTS] kuttrimmer

I have heard conflicting reports about Kuttrimmers and their ability to cut
binder's board, particularly if it is to be heavily used. I'm looking for
more opinions, especially from people who use it heavily, ie. for edition
bindings.
And if there is positive feed-back, could you recommend a particular model?
Thanks so much,
karen sosa