From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Karen Sosa
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 10:00 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] kuttrimmer

I have heard conflicting reports about Kuttrimmers and their ability to
cut binder's board, particularly if it is to be heavily used. I'm
looking for more opinions, especially from people who use it heavily,
ie. for edition bindings.
And if there is positive feed-back, could you recommend a particular
model?
Thanks so much,
karen sosa