Date:    Tue, 9 Oct 2007 18:13:44 -0400
From:    Bob Ritchie <dogtown@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: kuttrimmer

Any suggestions re: maintaining the edges of a board shear? I have seen the tool designed by Jeff Peachey for honing at the correct angle; is it necessary to send the blade out for sharpening?

Bob Ritchie

--
Karen Hanmer
karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

01-20-09

new work
http://www.karenhanmer.com/gallery/

Thrifty Picks gallery of modestly priced multiples
http://www.karenhanmer.com/gallery/?gallery=thrifty