Re: [BKARTS] ortho-phenylphenol anyone?

We approached our adhesive chemist and pressed them for the fungicide they use in their synthetic adhesives.

www.thor.com

Thor makes biocides, and include a range of products specifically for polymer dispersions and adhesives.

They are toxic, but just about everything else is also.  Even tea tree oil, if ingested.

If you want a safer fungicide, try the cosmetics industry fungicides.  All the facial creams have fungicides in them.  www.clariant.com make a very large range of biocides.  Look up Personal Care Preservatives on their site.  We have tried the Phenonip range.  It is a much milder fungicide than Thor's range.

David