Re: [BKARTS] Broadsides

There are any number of books on the broadsides (and sometimes other related
material) on particular subjects or geographical areas. You can also find
illustrated catalogs of material offered by dealers or auction houses, and
catalogs of collections. For a small example:

Bumgardner, Georgia B.AMERICAN BROADSIDES.
Barre, MA Imprint Society 1971 Limited to 1950 copies.
Sixty facsimiles dated 1680 to 1800 reproduced from originals in the
American Antiquarian Society.

LEHMANN HAUPT Hellmut :An Introduction to the woodcut of the seventeenth
century, with a discussion of the German Woodcut Broadsides of the 17th
century.

Draper, John W.A CENTURY OF BROADSIDE ELEGIES. Being ninety English and ten
Scotch broadsides illustrating the biography and manners of the seventeenth
century. Photographically reproduced and edited with an introduction and
notes.

CANADIAN HISTORY OFF THE WALL: BROADSIDES, POSTERS & LIKE EPHEMERA BEFORE
OUR TIME REVEALING THE WAY IT WAS
Toronto, ON The Cherry Tree Press 1984

JOHN RYLANDS LIBRARY MANCHESTER: CATALOGUE OF THE SELECTION OF BOOKS AND
BROADSIDES ILLUSTRATING THE EARLY HISTORY OF PRINTING; EXHIBITED ON THE
OCCASION OF THE VISIT OF THE FEDERATION OF MASTER PRINTERS AND ALLIED TRADES
IN JUNE.
London Manchester University Press 1907

Preston, Cathy Lynn & Michael J. Preston (eds.)
The Other Print Tradition: Essays on Chapbooks, Broadsides, and Related
Ephemera

Regards, lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper