[BKARTS] Exhibit at Seattle Asian Art Museum

I just returned from viewing "Shu: Reinventing Books in Contemporary Chinese Art", an exhibit at the Seattle Asian Art Museum in Volunteer Park. I found the works engaging on several levels. A number seemed to be simultaneously intellectual and playful, as well as beautiful. I just searched the archives and didn't find a previous mention of this exhibit. The exhibit will be up until December2, and seeing it is worth way more than the $5 admission fee.

Margie