Re: [BKARTS] aluminum alkoxide

Aluminum alkoxide is discussed in the recent book CONSERVATION OF LEATHER AND RELATED MATERIALS, Marion Kite and Roy Thomson published in 2006 by Butterworth --- see page 122.

By the way: I have been wanting to recommend this book to all book conservators as it has some wonderful information from Randy Silverman, Tony Cains, Don Etherington, and others on the conservation of bindings. The books also details tanning, as well as many other aspects of leather.

Bill Minter