[BKARTS] More photos online of items for sale

http://www.dhproductions.net/DHP_EquipmentForSale.htm

More photos are now on-line of things that are for sale as I close my studio.

More photos will be posted over the next couple of weeks.

Marie-Celeste Edwards
DHP
158 North Clinton Street
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601